Canon PIXMA TR8520 Review - Canon PIXMA TR8520 is A home office should boost your efficiency at work, but should also handle all your home needs to. and the PIXMA TR8520 does just that. When you need a home office printer that can handle all your work needs like documents, reports, faxing and scanning to your home needs like printing homework assignments, concert tickets and family photos the PIXMA TR8520 has you covered. With front and rear paper feeding, a 20 Sheet ADF with Fax, a 5-Individual Ink System, auto 2-sided printing, memory card slot1, and lots of connectivity options, you'll be able to handle it all.
What good is a printer that you can't connect the way you want? With the PIXMA TR8520 never worry and work the way you need to. Print wirelessly from your iPad, computer or smartphone with ease, fax and scan with just a few taps on the 4.3" LCD Touchscreen and even print stunning photos that are sure to impress.
Printers should take care of the little things, like turning itself off and reminding you if you left the original document on the scanner when making a copy, and the Canon TR8520 does both with built-in auto power on/off and document removal reminder features. Experience all these reasons and more for yourself why the PIXMA TR8520 is the ultimate compact home office printer that's big on performance.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Features
- A Five Individual Ink System is ideal for a home office printer. Perfect for printing sharp black text on plain paper, but also for printing great looking photos and images. Designed with business in mind, the individual ink tank system can help you save money, as you only need to replace the ink that runs out.
- Fax, copy and scan multi-page documents fast and easy with the 20 Sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
- Print, copy, scan, and fax quickly and easily with the Large 4.3" LCD Touchscreen. Find & select what you need on the simple user interface.
- Easily print your photos right from your SD MEMORY CARD.
- Save time and money with Auto 2-Sided Printing, which can save up to 50% of your paper costs.
- With Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & Ethernet built-in connecting your smartphone, tablet, computer and all your other devices have never been easier.
- From documents on plain paper to high-quality photos the PIXMA TR8520 has you covered. With both Front & Rear Paper Support load the paper you need with peace of mind.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- INK TYPE: PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-281 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME : PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Save to Memory Card, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal, 24-bit External
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color Fax)
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Color: Approx. 60 seconds per page
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages20
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations
- Other Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info, Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Other Features: 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Color Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Ethernet: PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi(Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Source : USA Canon