Canon PIXMA MG8120B Review - The Canon PIXMA MG8120B possesses superior quality, functionality, and versatility combined with beautiful design. The amazing feature set begins with an all-new interface that turns the top of your printer into a sleek, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Intelligent Touch System provides light-guided direction with gorgeous touch sensitive controls so only the buttons you need light up.
Your fingers will realize fluid, effortless operation where once you choose your function you?re one step away from imaging brilliance. For the first time in home photo printing, you can print still photographs from your captured HD movies with your new PIXMA printer. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you easily print and scan wirelessly with the added ability to print your photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices.
Produce true photo lab quality prints at home with a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and six individual ink tanks including a gray ink for professional color and black & white photos. Its superior 9600dpi high-resolution CCD scanner includes a Film Adapter Unit to easily scan 35mm film and slides. Plus, the White LED eliminates warm-up time for document and photo scanning while Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically.
Join the Generation Green initiative with Built-in Auto Duplex Printing which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce your paper usage by up to 50%. Plus, you can enjoy previewing and editing images on a "3.5" Color LCD and print a beautiful, borderless "4 x 6" image in approx. 20 seconds. Dont? feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert a compatible memory card into the built-in card slot, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV Camcorder or camera phone, and even via Bluetooth with the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit.
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag"; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC MultiMediaCard MultiMediaCard Plus miniSD Card, miniSDHC, microSD Card, microSDHC, RS-MMC, USB flash memory, CompactFlash, Card Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card, (Type M) xD-Picture Card, (Type H).
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way
- Paper Feeding, 3.5 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder,: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, FAU, Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista , Windows XP, MacOS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x18
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth v2.010 (Optional), IrDA.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide, CD-ROM PIXMA MG8120 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), Full HD Movie Print, MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.5 W x 15.5D x 7.9 H
- Weight: 23.6 lbs
Source : Canon USA