Canon PIXMA iP4920 Review - The Canon PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer delivers a true photo lab quality experience at home. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at your desk up to "8.5 x 11" size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five individual ink tanks. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. The Canon iP4920 also lets you print on your CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs. You can even you turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos.
Have a whole new sort of fun with your images by adding new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. Plus, printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II, which can be found within the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. For added convenience the Canon PIXMA iP4920 can hold plain and photo papers at the same time while you enjoy computer-free photo printing via a PictBridge connection. So, you can print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Features
- Incredible 9600 x 2400 color dpi for the best in photo lab printing
- Borderless "4x6" photo in approx. 20 seconds
- Build-in CD/DVD Printing
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS
- Keep it eco-conscious: Built-in 2-sided printing helps the environment and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%
- Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Specifications
- Printer Type: Premium Inkjet Photo Printer
- Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Quiet Mode, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor, PictBridge
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Up to 12.5 ipm4Color: Up to 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512 / Color: 4,096 / Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi2Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 pages Cassette: 150 pages
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope CD/DVD: Printable Disc
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages
- Noise Level Approx: 46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions: 17.0(L) x11.7(W) x 6.0(H)
- Weight: 12.6 lbs.
- Power Consumption: (Approx.) 18W Printing (0.8W Standby)
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Full HD Movie Print, Solution Menu EX.
Source : Canon USA
Click Here For Support & Downloads Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver