Canon PIXMA TS3150 Review - With Canon PIXMA TS3150 Enjoy crisp text printing and clear photo printing, you can also print photos directly from your Smartphone device, Wi-Fi Camera or cloud storage service, With this printer. Scan and copy easily you do because of this printer used 3.8-inch LCD touchscreen.
You can print from anywhere with convenient wireless printing, using the Canon PRINT, AirPrint, and Mopria applications. With a scratch-resistant fingerprint surface, this printer is very practical and easy to perform maintenance. This printer uses XL high-capacity ink cartridges and can save up to 30% per page, compared to other printers.
Connect to your Smart device to this printer without any easy setup you can directly use to print and scan documents. You can also print a frameless for up to 5x7 ink cartridge from the product canon.
Canon PIXMA TS3150 Specifications:
- Model Numbers : PIXMA TS3100 Series, PIXMA TS3150 Series, PIXMA TS3151 Series, PIXMA TS3140 Series, PIXMA TS3170 Series
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 7.7 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 65 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation
Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour)
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper)
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 sec
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 27 sec., sESAT: Approx. 3.0 ipm10
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions: Document copying, Borderless copy
- Document size: 216 x 297 mm
- Display Type & Size: 3.8cm LCD segment mono
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Apple AirPrint, Mopria (Android).
- Weight: approx. 3.9 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 316 x 145 mm
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB(A)13
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Off: Approx. 0.3W, Standby (Wireless LAN connection to PC): Approx. 1.7W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.7W (scanning lamp is off), Time to enter Standby mode: 11 minutes, Copying: Approx. 11W14.
Source : Canon Europe