Canon Color imageCLASS MF735Cdw Review - The All in One, Canon Color imageCLASS MF735Cdw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities help you accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. Easy to use features such as the intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel, various mobile solutions, generous paper capacity and a One-Pass duplex scan feature, your business will have the support and efficiency it deserves.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 9 seconds or less. Get high quality, crisp and bold color business documents as well as photos using V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology, which increases image sharpness and color vibrancy. Eco-conscious, all-mode duplexing saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions so you can print, scan, copy and fax with ease.
The intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly. The wide screen and color display is user friendly and easy to read. You can also customize the settings to access the features you use most.
The Canon MF735Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi Direct Connection capability, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Pairing your mobile device just got easier – simply scan the QR Code function on the Canon MF735Cdw using the Canon PRINT Business app to connect wirelessly.
Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. Using the Canon PRINT Business app, you can also scan hardcopy originals. The Canon MF735Cdw has NFC capability, so you can simply "tap and print" using your compatible Android mobile device.
The Canon imageCLASS MF735Cdw printer can be deployed as part of a device fleet managed via uniFLOW, a trusted solution which offers advanced tools to help you track, manage and influence user behavior securely. From routing jobs cost-efficiently, to proactively managing consumable supplies, to implementing user controls and restrictions, to gaining reporting visibility into device usage, uniFLOW helps to reduce unnecessary printing, encourage cost recovery, reduce supply costs and optimize device workflows.
With Application Library, you can customize the printer’s interface depending on the functions you need and use the most. Customize your screensaver, check consumable status, create your own scan workflow, print template, and copy settings on y our home screen and organize them based on your business needs and workflow.
With imageWARE Remote, the device can deliver meter information as well as immediate notification of errors, jams, and alerts by email to the service provider. These notifications are designed to be accurate and contain sufficient data for the service provider to make a technician dispatch decision without having to hassle the customer to obtain more information. By addressing the problem proactively, service providers can take action to handle these issues before it's either noticed or experienced by the customer.
The Canon imageCLASS MF735Cdw features Authorized Send, which is a server-less application installed and operated on a Canon MFP device, which offers users open access to everyday walk-up features such as copying but requires authentication to all send features, Scan to E-mail, Scan to Fax and Scan to Folder.
Manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. The Canon MF735Cdw also supports host-based UFR II, PCL and Adobe PostScript languages to provide printing versatility. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
The Canon MF735Cdw provides generous, expandable paper capacity to keep up with your fast paced business output needs. With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and optional 550-sheet paper cassette, your paper handling requirements are covered.6 The One-Pass, two-sided scan allows you to scan both sides of your document in a single pass through the duplex, automatic document feeder.
The MF735Cdw uses approximately 1 watt of energy in USB, wired, and wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The MF735Cdw uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 046 (CMY yields 2,300 sheets / K yields 2,200 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 046 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 5,000 sheets / K yields 6,300 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
Canon Color imageCLASS MF735Cdw Specifications:
- Printer Type: All in One, Color, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
- Print Speed: Up to 28 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 23ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1 (bw / color)
- First Print Time: 9 seconds or less (letter)
- Printer Language: UFR II (Host Based), PCL (6, 5c), Adobe Postscript
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
- Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal
- Duplex Print: Yes
- Print Modes: Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory: 1 GB (Shared)
- Direct Print from USB: JPEG, TIFF, PDF
- Copy Type: Color Laser
- Copy Speed: Up to 28ppm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed: Up to 23cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type: Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time: 13 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time: Approximately 10 / 11 seconds or less (bw/color, letter)3
- Recovery Time: Approximately 6 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies: Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25 - 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size: Platen: Up to Letter / DADF: Up to Legal
- Copy Features: Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory: 1 GB (Shared)
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
- Fax Resolution: Up to 406 x 391 (Ultrafine)
- Transmission Time: Approx. 3 seconds
- Memory Capacity: Up to 512 sheets5
- Speed Dials: 19 one-touch speed dials, Up to 281 coded dials
- Group Dialing: 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting: 310 destinations
- Duplex Fax: Yes
- Receive Modes: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features: Fax forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only), Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Detection Mode, Auto Redial, Fax Activity / Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
- Memory Backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory)
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (software interpolated resolution)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter / ADF: Up to to Legal
- Duplex Scan: Yes (One Pass Duplex Scan)
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA 2.0, ICA
- Output File Formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, PDF (OCR)
- Scan Features: Push Scan, Pull Scan, Scan to USB
- Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC): USB and Network
Paper Handling Specifications
- Standard Paper Source(s): 250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray6
- Optional Paper Source(s): 550-sheet cassette
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet duplex
- Paper Output: 150 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight: 14-43 lb. bond (cassette/optional cassette), 16-47 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive
- Media Types: Plain / Heavy / Recycled / Color Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope
- Envelope Capacity: 5 envelopes (multipurpose tray)
- Envelope Types: Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
Source : Canon USA