Canon PIXMA iP6600D Review - Photo printing at its best. The Canon PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer is a photo-printing powerhouse, with incredible quality and high-end convenience. It delivers an amazing resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, for detail and clarity that will surpass your expectations. To achieve this, Canon Full photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a next-generation 3,072-nozzle print head that ejects precise, consistent droplets as small as one picoliter.
It all adds up: more nozzles + smaller droplets = smoother, virtually grain-free images. Plus, we've added high-intensity Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta to the conventional four inks, to increase the accuracy of color values. The high performance doesn't stop there. The Canon PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer can produce a beautiful photo lab quality "4 x 6" borderless print in approximately 46 seconds. Plus, its advanced paper handling provides you with several smart printing options.
The dual paper path allows you to keep two different paper types always loaded and ready to print. You can even create two sided photos or individual photo albums with select Canon media. A 3.5" color LCD plus direct printing. With the extra-large 3.5" LCD color viewer and control panel, you can evaluate and enhance the images on your compatible memory card before printing! For viewing, just insert the card into one of the built-in card slots and select the images.
As needed, the Canon PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer will automatically correct for red eye, improve sharpness and enhance the light values on your subjects faces. Or, you can fine tune the image yourself using the easy control panel. Then, print directly from the memory card! You can also print directly from a PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder. You can even print directly from an infrared-enabled mobile phone! Just shoot, point your phone and print. And for Bluetooth-equipped mobile phones, PCs, and PDAs, this versatile printer is Bluetooth compatible with the optional Bluetooth adapter - allowing you to print from another room.
Long-lasting photos with smart individual ink tanks. The Canon ChromaLife100 system combines the Canon iP6600D Photo Printer's FINE print head technology and newly developed inks with select Canon photo papers, with results rivaling that of many conventional photos. And with the new smart LED ink tanks, your LED lamp flashes when ink is running low, and flashes even faster when nearing empty.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 borderless: approx. 46 seconds, 8.5x11: approx. 1.8 minutes
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 512 x 6 (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 3,072
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:9600 x 2400 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows7/Windows XP/Me/2000/98, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional)
- Ink Compatibility: CLI-8BK Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, CLI-8Y Yellow, CLI-8PC Photo Cyan, CLI-8PM Photo Magenta
- Ink Droplet Size: (Color) 1 and five picoliters
- Buffer Ram: 42KB
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions: 16.9(W) x 7.3(H) x 12.0(D)
- Weight: 15.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz
Download Driver For This Printer Visit Link => Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver
Source : www.usa.canon.com