Canon PIXMA MG6810 Review - The Canon PIXMA MG6810 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and real convenience. The MG6810 is packed with powerful printing options such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and much more. The Canon MG6810 makes it easy to print wirelessly from almost anywhere in the house with its convenient built in Wi-Fi.
Print exceptional photos and sharp text documents all from our efficient five individual ink tank system. The Canon PIXMA MG6810 is an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and it starts with the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT app allows you to easily print and scan from your mobile devices and popular online cloud services. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select online cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and more, either at the printer itself or from just about anywhere with your compatible mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
Additional highlights include features such as a 3.0-inc LCD touch screen that allows you to quickly and intuitively operate your printer. The five individual ink tanks allow you not only to produce exceptional photos and sharp text documents, but also to only replace the ink that runs out, saving you time between ink tank replacements.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Features:
Speed & Quality
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select Canon photo papers and select genuine Canon inks for beautiful, borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Five Individual Ink Tank System: Get amazing color with five individual ink tanks and replace only the color that runs out.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and Web pages with fast speeds of 15.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 9.7 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4" x 6" photo in approximately 41 seconds.
- Scan Resolution: Scans both business documents and photos with maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Hybrid Ink System: A system that utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and color dye ink for beautiful photos.
- Superb Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
Ease of Use
- 3.0" Touchscreen LCD: Let’s you easily navigate the printer menus and screens without straining your eyes.
- Auto 2-sided Print: Allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%.
- Auto Power On: This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed.
- Fun Filter Effects: Built-in software which allows you to add effects to your photos before printing, such as Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur background.
- My Image Garden: Software which lets you access, organize and personalize your favorite photos.
- Full HD Movie Print: Turn your favorite HD movie clips captured with select Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints.
- Quiet Mode: Lets you print quietly while not disturbing those around you.
- Built-in Wireless: Print and Scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer almost anywhere around the house.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app (Canon PRINT app): The Canon PRINT app easily lets you print and scan photos or documents from your compatible mobile device. With the cloud print function you can print directly from select online cloud services either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch no drivers needed.
- Windows RT Printing: Print and scan wirelessly right from your Windows RT device.
- Google Cloud Print: Print from wherever you are from applications you use every day.
- Memory Card: The memory card slots let you print photos directly no computer needed.
- Wireless PictBridge: Use your DPS over IP camera on the same wireless network as your printer to print your photos.