Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Review - The new high-speed Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Inkjet printer satisfies heavy-duty users. Designed to meet the needs of your growing small business, it delivers big business results: crisp, colorful prints of all your business documents quickly and cost-effectively. With the MAXIFY MB5020, success is yours to make.
Engineered to enhance productivity and to help save you time and money the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 boasts a quick first printout time and fast multi-page copying. Built for big jobs, its high-speed ADF accommodates up to 50 sheets of paper at once, and its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper. XL ink tanks deliver a high page yield, while our innovative ink formula guarantees crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. It all adds up to high quality, low-cost prints.
With the Canon PRINT app technology, it’s easier than ever to share and print information directly from your compatible tablet or smartphone via popular Cloud services like Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and more. The Canon MB5020 is eco-friendly, meeting EPEAT, Energy Star and other environmental standards. Best of all, it’s all backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and support.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Features:
- High Page Yield: Can save money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- Low Cost Per Print: Designed for efficiency, MAXIFY printers offer a low cost per print.Durability
- Dual Resistant High Density Ink: This Ink System offers exceptionally dense and durable inks that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant.
- Monthly Duty Cycle: With a 30,000 page peak monthly duty cycle, the MAXIFY MB5020 is built to last for all your business needs.
- Quick First Print: With quick first print, you're ready to print within seconds.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY : With the Canon PRINT app, you can print documents directly from select online services, such as Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, and Twitter.
- US-Based Service & Support: To help serve your business better, MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based service & support.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL , PGI-2200 C XL, PGI-2200 M XL, PGI-2200 Y XL, PGI-2200 C, PGI-2200 M, PGI-2200 Y, PGI-2200 BK
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity
- Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print,4 Wireless Printing,5 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing,12 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link
- Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R215, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R215, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R215
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: :iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x11.5 (H)
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Source : Canon USA