Canon PIXMA MX310 Review - Canon PIXMA MX310 is the true high performance Printer. Quickly print photos with color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi & borderless "4 x 6" photo takes only about 46 seconds. The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) holds up to 30 original, so it's much easier to copy, scan & fax large documents.
Copies will be remarkably true to the originals & documents will feature bold, laser-quality text. You'll produce 1200 dpi scans with vibrant 48-bit color depth, and achieve Super G3 fax speed in color and Black & White.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Quality and convenience of Canon inks. One ink cartridge contains three high-intensity dye-based color inks for rich photos and graphics; the other contains a pigment black ink for clear, laser quality text. These two cartridges are a snap to use, and easy to replace as needed. Powering up your printer is now much faster than previous generations. After pressing the Power button, you can begin inputting commands in as little as 5 seconds.
Canon MX310 For extra productivity in the home or small office, you'll be able to produce up to 30 ppm black / up to 20 ppm color. You can also print a superb 4 x 6 inch borderless print in only about 46 seconds. The built-in Auto Image Fix feature helps you produce amazing results on all your photos.
First, it categorizes your images into one of five types Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image correction accordingly. For example, it will automatically brighten faces that are backlit and underexposed, and correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Features:
- All-in-one printer can preview, scan, copy, print, and fax
- Color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Automatic Document Feeder holds up to 30 sheets
- Auto-Image Fix ensures every photo is clear and vivid
Canon PIXMA MX310 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) : 4 x 6 borderless, photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles : Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y) Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color) ; Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) : Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes : Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to) : Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode : 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size : 8.5 x 11.7
- Modem Speed : 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.) : Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity : Approx. 50 pages
- Speed Dialing : 20 Locations
- OS Compatibility : MS-Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2-10.5
- Standard Interface : USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included)
- Software Included : CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft Presto, PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE9
- Dimension (W x D x H) : 18.4 (W) x 17.3 (D) x 9.1 (H)
- Weight : 19.0 lbs.