Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Review - The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is a high-speed Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer, ideal for up to nine users. Designed to meet the needs of your growing small business, it delivers big business results with crisp, sharp text and vibrant colors. With your drive and the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 printer, success is yours to make.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 printer is ready for big workloads, boasting a quick first printout time as fast as 6 seconds from power on and has fast single pass 2 sided scanning and copying. The paper tray can hold up to 250 sheets of plain paper and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) inks allow for smudge and highlighter resistant prints. The entire MAXIFY lineup features built-in Wifi and is fully compatible with the Canon PRINT app. This makes it easy to share and print information directly from your tablet or smartphone via select popular Cloud services. You can also easily scan directly to your mobile devices.
Some other supported cloud sites include Evernote, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. Canon makes up for the missing peer-to-peer features somewhat through its own Canon Business Print, Maxify Cloud Link, and Maxify Printing Solution (MPS) apps, available for both Android and iOS.
Always stay connected and informed with built-in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support, which allows you to easily manage the MAXIFY printers on your network.
The MAXIFY MB5120 printer is environmentally friendly, meeting Energy Star environmental standards. Best of all, it is backed by 100% U.S.
Some other supported cloud sites include Evernote, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. Canon makes up for the missing peer-to-peer features somewhat through its own Canon Business Print, Maxify Cloud Link, and Maxify Printing Solution (MPS) apps, available for both Android and iOS. Overall, Canon provides more than ample mobile device support.
With EcoTank printers, you pay more for the machine and its initial complement of ink up front. Replacement cartridges are cheap enough by the bottle (and on a per-page basis) that the more you print, the lower the running costs become. In either case, neither of the two latest EcoTank AIOs print nearly as fast as this Maxify. Using our Windows 10 test bed, we timed the MB5120 at 20.6 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white text pages and 8.2ppm for heavily formatted, graphics- and photo-laden color pages.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Features:
- The Canon MB5120 offers a high page yield that can help save money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- All MAXIFY printers are designed for efficiency; they offer a Low Cost per Print when using XL ink tanks.
- Always be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds from power on with Quick First Print.
- Built to handle the big jobs, the MAXIFY MB5120 features a large 250 Sheet Paper Capacity.
- With MAXIFY you can create custom profiles to make it easier to access your most used copy, scan or fax settings, and with the job reservation feature, you can queue up multiple jobs even when already printing.
- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) Ink System.
- With a 30,000 page Duty Cycle, the Canon MB5120 is built to last for all your business needs.
- Efficiently manage all the MAXIFY printers on your network with built in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support.
- With the Canon PRINT app3, you can print documents directly from online services such as Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Twitter and Google Drive.
- To help serve your business better, all MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based Service & Support, with a dedicated MAXIFY phone number.