Canon PIXMA iP8770 uses the Auto Power On feature to detect printing commands and will automatically enable the printer. Using a smartphone or tablet device, users can print documents and images stored on their device, or scan documents directly to their device. Available for iOS and Android-based devices.
Install Canon PIXMA iP8770 Driver. Print charming photos clearly up to A3 + size. Canon Pixma IP8770 comes with Gray ink for monochrome photo printing with special image detail shadow details. The Direct Disk Printing feature enables you to print CD labels directly onto DVD / Bluray discs that have a printable surface.
You need to install ink tanks or ink cartridges for all colors when you do black and white or color printing with Canon PIXMA iP8770. If any of the ink tanks or ink cartridges are not installed on the Canon PIXMA iP8770, errors will occur and you will not be able to print.
Depending on paper or print settings, colored ink may be used even when you are printing documents in black or printing in black and white. When one of the ink colors has run out, it is recommended to replace the ink tank or ink cartridge.
When you use the Canon PIXMA iP8770 printer for the first time after you install the ink tank package, the printer will use a small amount of ink to allow printing by filling the nozzle of Print Head with ink. For this reason, the number of sheets that can be printed with the first ink tank is less than the next ink tank.
If you use a fake ink cartridge on a Canon PIXMA iP8770 printer (including those filled with fake ink by making holes in the cartridge or so on), will result in a negative effect on the performance of the printer or the printing quality will decrease. In addition, although as rare and non-hazardous cases of safety, it has been reported that the print heads may heat up or excrete smoke due to a material not present in Canon's original ink.
Canon PIXMA iP8770 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Number of Nozle: 6,656 nozle
- Print resolution: 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Ink droplet size: 1 pl
- Max Paper Size: A3 +
- Black / white print speed: 14.5 ipm (Draft)
- Print speed Photo color: 10.4 ipm (Draft)
- Print Photos 4 x 6 ": Approximately 36 seconds
- Print Figure 11 x 14 ": about 120 seconds
- Max Size Printing Up to 322.2mm (12.7), Borderless: Up to 329mm (13 inches)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 high speed, Wireless, LAN.
- Medium: A3 +, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 4x6 ", 5x7", 8x10 ", 10x12", Envelopes, Custom Size.
- Paper tray back: Standard paper (max 150 sheets), photo paper (max 20 sheets)
- Ink tip sensors: opk sensor + number k
- Connectivity: LAN, USB, Wireless Connection: WiFi (IEEE 802.11b / g / n)
- Power: AC 100240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Support OS: Windows: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Vista, Mac OS X
- Printer size: about 590 x 331 x 159mm
- Printer Weight: 8.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA iP8770 can be a consideration for personal or professional needs in the field of design And photographers who want to get A3 size prints with photo quality is quite convincing. The ability to produce monochrome photos is quite stunning, plus wireless technology and My Image Garden application makes creativity will never break. This printer is now priced with The price of about 4.7 million to 4.9 million rupiah. Usually this type of printer can not easily be found At authorized dealers, printer stores, or resellers of Canon printers, but customers who want it can Order it through the printer store with a certain period of time.