Canon PIXMA iP8770 uses Auto Power On to detect printing commands and will automatically enable the printer. Using a smartphone or tablet device, users can print documents and images stored on their device, or scan documents directly to their device. Available for iOS and Android based devices.
Canon PIXMA iP8770 With the PictBridge wireless feature, you can print photos directly from a Wi-Fi-featured camera. You no longer need a PC or USB cable. Print charming photos clearly up to A3 + size. IP8770 comes with Gray ink for monochrome photo printing with special image detail shadow details. Allows users to print photos, email, web pages and documents wirelessly, without the need to install device drivers.
Canon PIXMA iP8770 Featuring Direct Disk Printing Features allows you to print CD labels directly onto DVD / Blucray discs that have a printable surface. Canon PIXMA iP8770 equipped with 6 ink cartridges to support good prints. Additional Gray ink complements the standard ink range (dye inks): cyan, magenta, yellow and black (pigment ink).
Ink This gray strengthens the monochrome print quality consistently, providing a color balance Gray stability, and reduce spots on lighter areas. In addition, gray ink or Silver is to support monochrome photo printing with special image detail with detail Better shadows. This printer has LED indicator light that will allow the user to Check which ink to replace
Canon PIXMA iP8770 Features:
- Premium A3 + laser printer through wireless connectivity for picture enthusiasts
- 6-shade system features gray ink in favor of outstanding colorings and also mono prints
- Efficient person alternative single ink storage tanks and also non-compulsory XL inks
- Printing out of smartphones as well as tablets through the Canon PRINT app
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Wireless PictBridge uphold
Canon Pixma iP8770 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Number of Nozle: 6,656 nozle
- Print resolution: 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Ink droplet size: 1 pl
- Max Paper Size: A3 +
- Black / white print speed: 14.5 ipm (Draft)
- Print speed Photo color: 10.4 ipm (Draft)
- Print Photos 4 x 6 ": Approximately 36 seconds
- Print Figure 11 x 14 ": about 120 seconds
- Max Size Printing Up to 322.2mm (12.7), Borderless: Up to 329mm (13 inches)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 high speed, Wireless, LAN.
- Medium: A3 +, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LDR, 4 x 6 ", 5 x 7", 8 x 10 ", 10 x 12", Envelopes, Custom Size
- Paper tray back: Standard paper (max 150 sheets), photo paper (max 20 sheets)
- Ink sensor sensor: opĕk sensor
- Power: AC 100240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Windows: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Vista, Mac, OS X
- Printer size: 590 x 331 x 159mm
- Printer Weight: 8.5 kg
Other capabilities offered by Canon Pixma iP8770 that is with black and white print speed reaches 14.5 ipm. While the ability to print color reach 10.4 ipm ppm. As a result of course the time used to print documents can be spelled relatively short enough. As a printer with sufficient capability, this device also has been equipped with the support of important connectivity such as Wireless LAN IEE and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port. With this, you can be sure will provide its own convenience for you when it will print documents via computer either the main computer or who are still in one LAN network with ease.
Canon Pixma iP8770 also supports several types of operating systems such as Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista and also Mac OS X V10.6.8 and more recently. With the abundance of support for the etrsedia OS, of course you can say this printer is compatible with most computers on the market today.
This device also includes media support that is quite diverse so that berimbas on the number of types of results that can be created. For matters of power, this printer requires 23 watts of power when printing images, 0.3 watts in OFF and 1.9 watts when in stand-by state. Small enough so you do not have to worry about the power consumption needed to operate the various menus in it.