Canon PIXMA iP2890 is the compact printer offers less costly, high high-quality printing thanks to Canon technology and elective XL ink cartridges. With USB connectivity it is a super non-public desktop printer.
An clean-to-use and cheap home printer with ink cartridges best for printing regular documents and low pictures. Simple USB connectivity and compact layout make it ideally fitted for a private desk printer.
Print first-rate files and photographs with surprising ranges of detail, thanks to Canon’s FINE era and hybrid ink machine. The color cartridge uses dye-based totally inks for vibrant coloration printing, whilst the black cartridge contains pigment ink for crisp, sharp textual content.
Canon PIXMA iP2890 Print more for much less. XL cartridges supply drastically greater pages and remaining longer between ink replacements perfect if you print regularly - and can supply up to 30% financial savings according to web page as compared to their wellknown equivalents.
My image Garden makes it clean to organise and print your pix. Advanced capabilities like face reputation allow you to seek through all of the pics to your PC, even those long forgotten, and use them to create attractive new designs for printing.
The Auto Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Internet Explorer makes it simple to print best what you need from the net. Clip decided on facts from more than one internet pages and print on a single web page to store paper.
Canon PIXMA iP2890 with the Auto Power Off robotically switches the printer off if now not used for a fixed time saving you energy. Auto Power On comfortably turns the printer again on whilst you start printing. Quiet mode can considerably reduce operating noise for near silent printing at domestic.
Canon PIXMA iP2890 Features:
- Compact, stylish and low-cost domestic printer
- High-excellent prints with FINE cartridge technology
- A4 report print speeds: eight.Zero ipm mono/4.0 ipm shade
- Print more for much less with non-compulsory XL cartridges
- Auto Power Off switches printer off whilst no longer in use
Canon PIXMA iP2890 Specifications:
- Print Resolution : Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology : 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet gadget with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed ; Approx. Eight.Zero ipm
- Colour Print Speed : Approx. Four.0 ipm
- Two Sided Printing : Manual operation
- Standard Ink Cartridges : PG-445 (Pigment Black), CL-446 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges : PG-445XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-446XL (Colour XL)
- BK (Pigment Black) : Standard: 180 file pages, Optional XL: 400 document pages
- CL (Colour - CMY) : Standard: one hundred eighty file pages, Optional XL: 300 document pages
- Testing standards : ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 colour record pages, Values acquired via non-stop printing
- Paper Types : Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)
- Maximum Paper Input : Max. 60 sheets of undeniable paper, Max. 10 sheets of photo paper
- Paper Sizes : Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Paper Weight : Plain paper: sixty four - 105 g/m², Canon picture paper up to 275 g/m² (PP-201)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 426 x 235 x 134mm
- Weight : Approx. 2.3 kg
- Power Source : AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption:
- Off: Approx. Zero.5 W
- Standby (linked to PC thru USB): Approx. Zero.Eight W
- Standby (all ports linked): Approx. 0.Eight W
- Time to enter Standby mode: 2 mins
- Printing: Approx. 8 W
Recommended Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 15-30°C
- Humidity: 10-80percentRH (no dew condensation)
Canon Pixma IP2890 Reset Ink Levels on the Cartridges:
- The Canon IP2890 cannot physically see in the cartridges to find out how much ink is left. The copper contacts on the out of doors of the cartridge comprise the ink degree statistics. It is not feasible to reset the ink degrees to complete. If you refill your cartridge, the printer will constantly show an empty cartridge message.
- You can override the empty cartridge message by using retaining down the “forestall / reset” button on the printer for around 5 seconds. The printer must retain printing, and use any of the ultimate ink within the cartridge.
- If the printer thinks that each cartridges are empty, you will receive a 2nd errors message, and you will want to maintain the button for some other 5 seconds.
- The circuitry on the cartridges is certainly broken this manner will now not paintings.
Canon Pixma IP2890 Error Codes:
- Machine is out of paper or paper does not feed.
- Paper jam.
- Cartridge isn't mounted well.
- Cartridge is not mounted properly.
- Cartridge isn't always mounted in the ideal role.
- Ink absorber is almost complete.
- Remaining ink degree can't be detected.
- Cartridge can't be known.
- Cartridge cannot be acknowledged.
- Ink has run out.
- Series Support : Canon PIXMA iP2840, Canon PIXMA iP2855, Canon PIXMA iP2850, Canon PIXMA iP2845.