Canon PIXMA G1400 Review - Not everyone desires a multi feature device, so we’ve created the Canon PIXMA G1400. This version showcases all the splendid blessings of the PIXMA G Series, and also is a straightforward committed high yield color printer the fact that produces high high quality prints.
Improve the high quality of your prints through our high quality pigment black ink, to help you in developing stunningly sharp texts and also color dye inks in favor of gorgeously vibrant images. Also allowing you to revel in printing without borders 4 x 6” pictures in about 60 seconds.
Canon PIXMA G Series has been constructed with design at its leading edge, our front facing ink containers are easy to fill up making it simple to song ink stages, ensuring which you’re by no means stuck off defend. While our compact and also glossy designs makes it possible for in favor of complete integration into a home/office environment.
Canon PIXMA G1400 that our printing device remains solid for the duration of high quantity printing using improvements in our FINE print head and also modern technology which ensures air does no longer penetrate right into the ink tube unit.
Canon PIXMA G1400 We believe the fact that every person must be able to trigger beautiful prints, without problems. Our integration of the software ‘My Image Garden’ makes it simple in favor of you to organise, sort and edit snap shots, so that you might effortlessly acquire the prints you want.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Page yield is the envisioned price based totally on Canon individual test approach through the ISO/IEC 24712 chart & non-stop printing simulation via the replacement ink bottles after preliminary setup. Page yields aren't to be combined.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Features:
- A committed high yield paper as well as photo laser printer
- Colour: 7,000 web pages. Black: 6,000 webpages
- 4x6” without borderlines photos in approx. 60 seconds
- Sleek, compact design to combine absolutely within your residence/workplace.
- High volume price effective printing.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Specifications:
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology : 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed : 8.8 ipm
- Colour Print Speed : 5.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed : Borderless 10x15cm : 60 seconds
- Borderless Printing : Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS:
- Standard Ink Cartridges : GI-490 (PGBK), GI-490 (C), GI-490 (M), GI-490 (Y)
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper) : A4 colour documents printing, Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield
- Paper Types : Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) , Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input : Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes : A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight : Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Interface Type - PC / Mac : Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Weight : 4.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 445 x 330 x 135 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels : 46.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature : 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity : 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source : AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption : Off: 0.4 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): 0.8 W, Standby (all ports connected): 0.8 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 12 W.