Canon PIXMA MP210 Produce professional-quality photos and printouts having a multifunction printer that's easily to make use of. Precision ink nozzles deliver borderless 4 x 6 prints in just 46 seconds (17 color pages/min or 22 b/w pages/min). Multifunction printing, checking, and copying capacity saves space and increases work efficiency. Latest generation checking technology produces high-quality scans--as much as 600 dots per inch with vibrant 48-bit color depth. PictBridge capacity prints photos from a video camera, no PC needed. Printer Type: Inkjet Maximum Print Speed (Black): 22. pages/min Print Speed (Black): NA Maximum Print Speed (Color): 17. pages/min.
Made to print, copy, and scan rapidly and simply, Canon Pixma MP210 is a brand-in-one unit that provides professional results a lot sooner. With this particular compact and versatile machine you may create an attractive 4-by-6-inch borderless print in roughly 46 seconds, as well as print photos from the camera with no computer! The Canon Pixma MP210 also produces copies which are truer for your originals, while its Z-Lid lifts roughly 1.5 inches vertically to provide obvious, complete scans--even of thick books or magazines. Additionally, incorporated software can help you enhance photos and make up a selection of albums, calendars, and stickers, and also the Canon Pixma MP210 stylish design complements any workspace.
Canon PIXMA MP210 uses precision ink nozzles to produce high definition photos as much as 4800 x 1200 color dpi (dots per inch). Simultaneously, microscopic two-picoliter-sized color ink tiny droplets produce sharp, finely detailed photos. Furthermore, your photos can last as long as a century if you use this technique with Canon inks and photo papers. With regards to checking, the MP210 delivers as much as 600 dots per inch with vibrant 48-bit color depth, so that all your images will catch the attention. Short promptly? The Canon Pixma MP210 boasts black print speeds as high as 22 pages each minute (parts per million) and as much as 17 parts per million for color, in addition to 22 copies each minute (cpm) for black and 17 cpm for color. You may also copy or scan thick products, like heavy books or magazines, that don't lie flat around the platen.
Canon PIXMA MP210 is amazingly easy to use and simple to function. Just capture a picture having a PictBridge-ready camera/DV video camera, then connect and print. You may also depend around the dual-color gamut processing technology to instantly optimize quality in line with the kind of originals you're copying. Finally, the display's figures consist as high as seven large Brought segments, for simpler reading and operation.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Specifications:
- Print Speed : 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black:Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color:Up to 17 ppm (approximately 3.5 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles : Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y) Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color) : 2 and 5
- Print Resolution : Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes : Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Automatic Sheet Feeder : Side 2 Side - Print, Copy, and Scan with the Automatic Sheet Feeder
- Copy Speed : Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Scanner Type : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
- Interpolated : 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode : 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size : Print: 8.5 x 11.7
- OS Compatibility : Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2-10.5
- Standard Interface : PictBridge (cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software Included : CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, ScanSoft Omnipage SE
- Dimension (W x D x H) : 17.7 L x 13.9 W x 6.7 H
- Weight : 12.8 lbs.
Visit this link for download Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver