Canon PIXMA MP150 is really a greater quality printers even from Canon. Likewise, you will find printers which are less costly. Things I am most thinking about being aware of when looking for something may be the relative worth of the product. By doing so, Canon PIXMA MP150 should receive 5 stars. It's an very the best value for what it's: an excellent, at-home moderate use printer.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Printing quality is fast and of top quality. Borderless 4x6 photos are things i would call excellent (I haven't yet printed bigger). I've come across better photos, although not only at that cost point. You'll be happy using the periodic or semi-frequent picture you print off for buddies, family, or yourself. Pictures appear just a little skewed towards the beige, however i don't notice any grain or lines. It won't quite replace a photograph studio or online provider, however with the reduced price of printing digital pictures at the local pharmacy, 90% people shouldn't be excessively worried about very, very good quality, in your own home printing. The Pict Bridge is great and Canon claims pictures won't fade for a century if kept in proper albums.
Normal document printing is nice too. Less than laser, but anybody who require regular business printing should purchase a minimum of an inexpensive laser. No ink based printer is going to do the thing you need for those who have an office building in your house.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Checking is excellent and simple. Their software enables for every type of imports and checking, whilst not lightning fast, is very good. Copying is easy: put your document around the glass (with a car-modifying top, it is simple to copy books as much as 1-2 " thick), hit the black or color button, and you are done. You don't need to possess the computer on.
The paper tray leaves just a little to become preferred, but little. It is a bit flimsy and does not provide you with a lot of confidence that it'll pull paper properly, even though it has to date for me personally. I love the non-turning path the paper takes. Paper gets into the very best and arrives right out the front. This will make labels simpler and much more effective. The printer appears excellent at pulling your paper media very well with no stutter or mistakes of some HP printers.
Canon PIXMA MP150 offers 4 inkjet cartridges with this printer: PG 40 (black) and PG 50 (black high capacity) in addition to CL41 (color) and CL51 (color high capacity). Some have stated it will not accept our prime cap cartridges. I've not attempted yet.
For things i might have loved to determine, the printer, while somewhat fast, may take forever to begin printing. It more often than not takes sufficient time that i can think the printer won't print. After I go to get rid of the paper and check out again, it begins right before I recieve there enjoy it was waiting that i can result in the first move!
The tray is rated to carry 100 bits of paper. Not a way. A lot more like 50 if you are lucky. Ink is top quality and also the heads are members of the cartridge, but ink me is greater than average. Normal cartridges are rates for approximately 200 pages and, since there are not multiple color cartridges, should you exhaust one color, you exhaust everything.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Specifications:
- Print Speed : Black:22 ppm, Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4 x 6 borderless: approx. 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles : Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y).
- Print Resolution : Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility : PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge, CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge.
- Ink Droplet Size : 2 and 5 picoliters.
- Paper Sizes : Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity : Auto Sheet Feeder, Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets.
- Copy Speed : Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page), Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)
- Copy Features : Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Continuous Copy - 9 pages
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode : 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size : 8.5 x 11.7
- Photo Connect : Direct Print Port (cable not included)
- OS Compatibility : MS-Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98, Mac OS X 10.2 to 10.4.
- Standard Interface : USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Software Included : CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Easy-PhotoPrint version3.3, and Easy-WebPrint.
- Power Source : 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Dimension (W x D x H) : 17.5 x 15 x 7.2.
- Weight : 12.2 lbs.