The Canon Pixma MG3220 All In One Printer is really a compact Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that provides real convenience and outstanding affordability. Copy, scan and print from almost anywhere throughout the house using its wireless capacity. With an optimum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the Canon Pixma MG2910 allows you to produce beautiful prints in your own home.
The Canon PIXMA MG2910 features the astonishing ease of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it simple to print photos or documents from your mobile phone from almost anyplace. Using the Cloud printing function, you are able to print your files using select popular online Cloud services, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive out of your mobile phone while using free PPS application. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you are able to print no matter where you're, from applications you utilize every single day.
Capabilities include Easy-PhotoPrint, an element which makes it simple to edit and print your photos everywhere you've Access to the internet. The Canon Pixma MG3220 All In One Printer also accommodates XL ink tanks, so that you can enjoy more printing and less refills. Plus, the car Turn On feature instantly forces in the printer if you send something to become printed. The affordable Canon PIXMA MG2910 brings quality printing home.
Getting this straight paper path causes it to be simpler to print on card, because it doesn’t need to make the 180 degree turn that media inside a front-loading printer needs to. On the top, the straightforward A4 scanner doesn't have Automatic Document Feeder you would not expect one only at that cost and also to its left is an extremely simple user interface, with physical push buttons and pinhead LEDs.
An exciting-in-one printer for £30 sounds pretty exceptional as well as on paper Canon PIXMA MG2910 offers all of the basics, including wireless connection for mobile print. Aimed squarely in the student and residential markets, the printer will come in black or white-colored and it has a neat, modern appearance.
The dual cartridges, one black and yet another tri-colour, slot in in the front, once you’ve flipped lower a panel behind the output tray. They’re not too easy to access and you have to push the cartridges as much as click into position, that is a bit fiddly.
Cartridges can be found in two capacities, though the XL versions have maximum page counts of 400 pages black and 300 colour.
Connection is by USB or wireless link and also the Wireless connection is simple to setup, with just a few button presses, one around the printer and yet another in your router. Software programs are the typical bundle of quality Canon apps, including My Image Garden and simple-WebPrint.
Canon PIXMA 2910 at 8ppm black and 4ppm colour as well as in our tests we've got quite close. Our five-page mono text print finished in 47 seconds, giving a print speed of 6.4ppm, however this elevated to six.7ppm around the 20-page print. There isn’t any duplex facility around the machine, unless of course you switch the paper by hands.
The 5-page mono text and colour graphics test came back only one.6ppm, under half the required speed. A 15 x 10cm, bordered photo required 2:08 at the best quality, printed from the PC and 48s at standard quality from your Android smartphone.
While these speeds aren't breathtaking, they’re by no means harmful to a printer only at that cost. However, the device is extremely noisy for any comparatively slow tool and peaked at 76dBA at .5m, when feeding paper.
The caliber of prints in the machine isn't what we’ve come to anticipate from Canon. Black text is jittery, with a few ink spread and poor registration in one mind-pass to another. Colour fills running a business graphics are fine, but reversed text shows breakup from the black background. Photos are very well reproduced, with natural colours and smooth transitions.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 falls surprisingly short on plain paper top printing quality and it is very noisy when printing paper, but is very fast and offers wireless connection, which couple of or no other all-in-ones can match in the cost.
Canon Pixma MG3220 All In One Printer Features:
Speed & Quality
- Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Print Documents and Webpages Fast: Print documents and Webpages with fast speeds of 8. images each minute (ipm) for black and 4. images each minute (ipm) for color.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) having a patented print mind firing ink tiny droplets no more than 2pl.
- High Definition: 4800 x 600 maximum color dots per inch produces incredible quality and detail.
Ease of Use
- Auto Turn On (Wireless): This convenient feature instantly forces in the printer if you send a photograph or document to become printed.
- Fun Filiter Effects: Enjoy your images with the addition of new effects, for example Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you decide to print.
- My Image Garden: My Image Garden software enables you to access, organize and personalize your preferred photos.
- Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns your preferred HD movie clips taken with select Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital camera models and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints.
- Quiet Mode: Print silently without disturbing individuals surrounding you.
- Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from the Wifi enabled computer throughout the house.
- PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS): Print and scan photos or documents out of your mobile phone while using free PPS application.
- Wireless PictBridge: Send photos from your wireless PictBridge (DPS over IP) compatible camera towards the printer. No computer needed.
- Google Cloud Print: Print no matter where you're from applications you utilize every single day.
- Mobile Phone Printing: Print and scan wirelessly from your Home windows RT device.
Canon Pixma MG3220 All In One Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed : Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles : Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color) : 2 and 5
- Print Resolution : Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility : PG-145 Pigment Black, CL-146 Color Ink
- Canon Papers Sizes : 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Canon Papers Compatibility : Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features : CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10, Easy-PhotoPrint+11, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+
- Output Tray Capacity : 60 Sheets Plain Paper
- Copy Features : Standard Copy
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features : Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth : 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size : 8.5" x 11.7"
- Other Features : Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions.
- OS Compatibility : Windows:Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit - Mac: Mac OS X v10.6-10.9 - Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface : Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Dimension (W x D x H) : 6.8" (W) x 12.1" (D) x 5.8" (H)
- Weight : 7.6 lbs
Click here For Download Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver