Canon imageCLASS MF416dw ensures efficiency using its all-in-one functionality. The MF416dw offers feature wealthy abilities in a top quality, reliable printer that is fantastic for any small house or office office atmosphere.
Some-in-1, Canon imageCLASS MF416dw has Print, Scan, Copy and Fax abilities so that you can accomplish all necessary tasks with only one machine. Because of so many simple to use features, like the intuitive 3.5 " Color Touch Liquid Crystal Display, various mobile solutions and security measures, your everyday workflow is a breeze.
Your professional-quality color documents are printed at speeds as high as 35 pages per minute1 in black and white-colored having a quick first print duration of 6.3 seconds or fewer. Environmentally friendly, all mode duplexing away from the box enables you to reduce paper and related costs. With ID Card Copy, it is simple to create copies of identification cards or any other small documents on one page.
Canon imageCLASS MF416dw has wireless connectivity, growing your productivity and enabling you to print from almost anywhere in your house or office. The unit also offers built-in Wi-Fi direct capacity, enabling easy link with cellular devices with no router. Canon's imageCLASS MF416dw is outfitted with a number of simple to use mobile abilities for printing on-the-go making use of your compatible mobile phone, for example Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. Canon PRINT Business application enables users to print to and scan in the device to compatible iOS or Android devices. With NFC technology, it is simple to ''Touch and Print'' towards the Canon imageCLASS MF416dw making use of your compatible mobile phone.
Password protected Department ID Management helps business proprietors manage device usage for approximately 300 IDs. Secure Print assists in keeping private documents safe. Using USB Direct Print, it is simple to print from and scan to that particular USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. The MF416dw will also support host-based UFR II, PCL6, and Adobe PostScript languages to supply printing versatility.
The intuitive 3.5-inch Touch Liquid Crystal Display enables users to travel through recption menus seamlessly. The lcd screen and color display is easy to use and readable, allowing you to complete your company tasks inside a breeze.
Using the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and extra optional 500-sheet paper cassette (PF-44), your paper handling needs are covered.
Canon's imageCLASS MF416dw uses under 3 watts in Money Saver Mode, assisting you reduce energy costs. The Only Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making substitute of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 119 and Cartridge 119 II for greater volume printing.
Canon imageCLASS MF416dw Features:
- Easily connect your cellular devices with no router using Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Print at speeds as high as 35 pages per minute1, together with your first print with you in 6.3 seconds or fewer.
- Print on-the-opt for Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service10 and Google Cloud Print.
- Seamlessly travel through all of the features using the user-friendly 3.5 ", Color Touch LCD Panel.
- Touch and Print with Near Field Communication (NFC) making use of your compatible mobile Android device.
- Supports host-based UFR II, PCL6, and Adobe PostScript languages to supply printing versatility.
- Secure Print helps safeguard the privacy of the printed documents.
- Password protected Department ID monitors and controls device usage for approximately 300 IDs.
- Easily print from, and scan for your USB memory stick in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Eco-friendly, all mode, two-sided printing as they are saves paper and related cost.
- Generous, expanding paper capacity enables for approximately 800 sheets.
- Low energy consumption uses under 3 watts in Money Saver Mode.
Canon imageCLASS MF416dw Specifications:
- Printer Type : Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed : Up to 17ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) / 35ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time : 6.3 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language : UFR II (Host-based), PCL6 (5c, XL) / PS
- Print Resolution : Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size : Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Duplex Print : Yes
- Print Modes : Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory : 1 GB (Shared)
- Direct Print from USB : PDF/JPEG/TIFF formats
- Copy Type : Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed : Up to 35ppm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed : Up to 17cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution : Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type : Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones : 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time : 16 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time : 10 seconds or less
- Recovery Time : 5 seconds or less
- Maximum Number of Copies : Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement :25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size Platen : Up to 8.5 x 11, Feeder: 5.1 x 5.5 to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features : Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Modem Speed : Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)4
- Fax Resolution : Up to 406 x 391 dpi (ultra fine)
- Transmission Time : Approx. 3 seconds per page (ECM-JBIG, transmitting from the memory at 33.6 Kbps)
- Memory Capacity : Up to 512 sheets4a
- Speed Dials : Up to 281 dials
- Group Dialing : 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting : 310 destinations
- Duplex Fax : Yes
- Receive Modes : FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features : Fax forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (sending only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial
- Memory Backup : Yes
- Activity Reports : Fax Activity / Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
- PC Fax : Sending only
- Fax Forwarding : SMB, E-mail, FTP, iFax Simple
- Scan Type : Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth : 24-bit
- Scan Resolution : Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 (software interpolated resolution)
- Scan Size : Platen: Up Letter, Feeder: Up to Legal
- Duplex Scan : Yes
- Compatibility : TWAIN, WIA 2.0, ICA
- Output File Formats : JPEG, TIFF, PDF, PDF(Compact), PDF (OCR)
- Scan Features : Push Scan, Pull Scan, Scan to USB
- Pull Scan : USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to PC) : USB and Network
Paper Handling Specifications:
- Standard Paper Source(s) : 250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray5
- Optional Paper Source(s) : 500-sheet cassette5 (PF-44)
- Document Feeder : Duplex Auto Document Feeder 50-sheets5
- Paper Output : 150 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight : 16-34 lb.
- Media Sizes : Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
- Media Types : Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Label (20 sheets, mp tray), Envelope
- Envelope Capacity : 5 (Multipurpose Tray)
- Envelope Types : Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
- Dimensions : 15.4"(W) x 18.6"(D) x 17.0"(H)
- Unit Weight (without/with cartridge) : 40.6 lbs w/o cartridge, 42.3 w/ cartridge
- Package Weight : 51.6 lbs
- Cartridge Type : Cartridge 119 (Yields approximately 2,100 pages), Cartridge 119II (Yields approximately 6,400 pages) Single Cartridge System.
- LCD Display : 3.5 Inch, Color Touch LCD
- Duty Cycle : Up to 50,000 pages per month
- Security : IEEE802.1x, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC, Secure Print (up to 32 jobs), Department ID up to 300 IDs
- Languages : English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean