The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Expert Printing Device will be the quintessential device to the specialist wedding photographer that provides you the opportunity to print the pictures you taken along with your Canon EOS Digital SLR, exactly as you envisioned it. The 12 LUCIA pigment ink system increases the color gamut with increased saturation of colours and deeper, further blacks that enables the expert digital photographer to achieve new degrees of skin reproduction, top quality and accuracy, which means your prints exhibit stunning fine detail.
Several monochrome inks increase your level of expert produce good quality when making the remarkable manifestation of grayscale picture taking. Additionally, these new ink are around 2.5 instances larger than traditional printer tanks.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 ships with a complete list of cartridges. When setting up the ink cartridge tanks in the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 the first time, area of the printer ink from the initially list of cartridges is commonly used for priming the printing device. The amount of linens which can be printed using the first aquarium is under succeeding tubes.
To further increase your workflow, the built-in Ethernet relationship enables numerous end users to seamlessly printing from a number of networked personal computers in every surroundings.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Features:
- Print out professional high quality photographs on numerous multimedia as much as 13" x 19".
- Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet printer Nozzle Engineering (Great) features a copyrighted print out brain that permits stamping with minute droplets and high resolution approximately 4800 by 2400 dpi.
- The 12 shade LUCIA Pigment Ink method increases colour gamut with increased saturation of colors and darker, further blacks. This product will allow the professional digital photographer to accomplish new levels of skin high quality, reliability and reproduction, so that your printing display stunning fine detail. The 12 LUCIA Pigment Ink also help with reproducing the vivid shades of lifestyle taken by Canon's well known EOS Digital Camera video cameras.
- The Five monochrome inks that happen to be section of the 12 shade LUCIA method contain Picture Dark, Flat Black, DimGrey and Gray, and light-weight Gray. These inks supply improved, serious black colored solidity to raise your level of specialist produce good quality when designing the extraordinary expression of grayscale taking photos.
- The high quality LUCIA monochrome ink interact with each other to lessen the effect of bronzing. Your printed images can have broadened powerful array, specifically in the darker or shadow aspects of the photo, for that reason.
- The brand new PGI-29 LUCIA Pigment Inks are approximately 155% bigger than past Canon PIXMA Pro Ink tanks, and nearly 40Per cent greater than the ink cartridge tanks employed by choose competition. Larger sized personal printer tanks give better worth as less time is needed exchanging ink, this way more hours might be put in generating.
- The Chroma Optimizer provides uniform ink cartridge level over the printed out image and oversees area reflection. This preserves the natural coloration and dependability of the printed photos.
- The Maximum Impression Making (OIG) System employs two main systems carried out within the PIXMA Pro-1.
- The very first is a sophisticated mixing equilibrium of ink identified from several printer combinations and superior assessment. In this examination, the OIG System carefully calculates the greatest results for each and every print out function and pieces of paper kind employed when taking a look at a variety of picture aspects such as color reproduction, tonal gradations, black colored density, reduced graininess, glossiness, contra bronzing and anti metamerism.
- These crucial printer ink balancing concepts are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, along with the acquainted colours of lifestyle that men and women see and bear in mind each and every day.
- The second is the controlling of colour reproduction, tonal gradations, and standard glossiness. The potential and master in the OIG Method is genuinely showcased as soon as your picture isimprinted and exhibited, and is also seen just as you envisioned it.
- This highly effective Straightforward-PhotoPrint Pro2 connect-in software program gives specialist photographers efficient stamping options and might specifically hands-above picture details. Effortless-PhotoPrint Expert works with Digital Photograph Skilled (ver 2.1 or later), Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Photoshop Factors, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Two-way paper serving gives a rear dish for almost all supported mass media kinds plus a committed handbook give in the back of the inkjet printer for easy packing of thicker paperwork.
- Quickly printing onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs and coats.
- The built-in Ethernet slot enables a number of consumers to effortlessly printing from several networked computers in every surroundings.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Specifications:
Printer Type : Professional Inkjet Printer
Printing Method : LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System
- Borderless Printing
- CD/DVD Printing
- Grayscale Photo Printing
- Photo Printing
- 2-Way Paper Feeding
- Advanced Pattern Print
- Ambient Light Correction5
- Auto Sheet Feeder
- Index Print
- Fine Art Paper Support
Print Speed (up to):
- 8" x 10" (Color) Bordered Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds
- 11" x 14" (Color & Grayscale) Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 55 seconds
Number of Nozzles : 12,288 (1,024 x 12)
Print Resolution (Up to) :
Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7
- Mac OS X v10.4.x - 10.9.x6
Standard Interfaces :
- PictBridge (Cable not included)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Ink Compatibility : PGI-29
Ink Droplet Size : Picoliter Size (Color)
Ink Capacity : 12
Paper Sizes : 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13"x 19"
- Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) - 4" x 6", 8" x 10", LTR, 13" x 19"
- Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201) - 4" x 6", 8" x 10", LTR, 13" x 19"
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) - 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", LTR, 13" x 19"
- Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) - 4" x 6", LTR, 13" x 19"
Maximum Paper Size : 13" x 19"
Output Tray Capacity : Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper
Manual Feeder : Single Sheet
Noise Level : Approx. 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
Physical Dimensions : 27.4" (W) x 18.2" (D) x 9.5" (H)
Weight : 60.9 lbs.
Power Consumption : 24W (1.6W Standby)