The all-in-a single, Canon imageCLASS MF249dw laser beam inkjet printer delivers high quality productivity, function-rich dependability and capabilities that is perfect for any tiny workplace or home office environment. The Canon imageCLASS MF249dw has fax, printing, skim and backup capabilities so that you can accomplish all necessary jobs with only one unit. With many different simple to use features and various mobile alternatives, your day-to-day workflow will be a wind.
Your skilled quality files are imprinted at rates up to 28 webpages for each minute1 (Notice) or higher to 27 web pages for every minute1(A4) in white-colored and black color with a speedy first printing time period of 6 secs or less. Eco-mindful, all mode duplexing appropriate from the pack helps you spend less on papers and connected costs. The tiltable, feel LCD panel permits you to travel through the menu easily. The vast display screen is end user pleasant and straightforward to read, and you could also modify your home monitor to swiftly gain access to your most commonly applied features.
The Canon imageCLASS MF249dw has wireless network connectivity7, increasing your efficiency and helping you to printing from virtually anywhere at home or office. The device also offers built in Wi-Fi Primary capability8, permitting simple connection to mobile phones without a router. The Canon imageCLASS MF249dw is equipped with a number of user friendly cellular capabilities for generating on- the-go making use of your appropriate mobile phone, for example Apple inc AirPrint10, Mopria Produce Search engines and Service11 Cloud Print. You can also skim hardcopy originals while using Canon Produce Business app.
The Canon imageCLASS MF249dw works with number-centered UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 dialects to offer generating overall flexibility. You can even send examined files and forward received faxes by way of e mail or file host. With Identification Greeting card Version, you can easily make duplicates of recognition credit cards or another little paperwork on one web page.
With the entrance-launching 250-page paper cassette, 50-page duplex automatic record feeder and 1-page multi-purpose tray, your document dealing with requirements are protected.
The imageCLASS MF249dw employs roughly 2 watts of power in wi-fi, Electricity Saver Function, assisting you save cash on power fees. The One Ink cartridge Method blends the toner and drum into 1 device, creating replacing of tubes straightforward. This equipment employs Canon Real Toner, Ink cartridge 137.
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Features:
- In one features allows you to produce, fax, backup and check out without difficulty.
- Easily link your smart phones without having a router using Wi-Fi Straight Interconnection.
- Print at rates of up to 28 web pages for every minute1 (Notice) and up to 28 web pages for each minute1 (A4), with your initial print in your hands in 6 mere seconds or less.
- Produce on-the-go along with Canon PRINT Business, The apple company AirPrint10, Mopria Print out Service11, and Google Cloud Print™12.
- Travel through all the features using the end user-helpful, tiltable, effect LCD board.
- Facilitates hold-dependent UFR II LT, PCL (5e, 6) spoken languages to provide generating adaptability.
- Eco-mindful, all method, two-sided printing out from the box aids preserve pieces of paper and associated cost.
- Papers capacity enables 250 linens within the standard cassette, 50 sheets within the duplexing intelligent record feeder and 1 sheet in the versatile tray6.
- Lower power intake; employs around 2 W in wi-fi, Electricity Saver Function.
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Specifications:
- Printer Type : Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed : Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) / 28ppm (1-sided plain paper letter) Up to 16ppm ( 2-sided plain paper A4) / 27ppm (1-sided plain paper A4)
- First Print Time : 6 seconds or less (letter)
- Printer Language: UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL (5e, 6)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Duplex Print : Yes
- Print Modes : Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory : 512 MB (Shared)
- Copy Speed : Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) / 28ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)
- Up to : 16ppm ( 2-sided plain paper A4) / 27ppm (1-sided plain paper A4)
- Copy Resolution : Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type : Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones : 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time : 14 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time : Approximately 9 seconds3
- Recovery Time : Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies Up to : 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement : 25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size : Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, Feeder: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features Memory : Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory : 512 MB (Shared)
- Modem Speed Up to : 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)4
- Fax Resolution : Up to 200 x 400 dpi (ultra fine)
- Transmission Time : Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Memory Capacity : Up to 256 pages5
- Speed Dials : Up to 4 one-touch speed dials, up to 100 coded dials
- Group Dialing 103 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting 114 destinations
- Duplex Fax : Yes
- Receive Modes FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features Fax forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (sending only), Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Correction Mode, Auto Redial, Fax Activity / Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
- Memory Backup Yes
- PC Fax Sending only
- Fax Forwarding SMB, E-mail
- Scan Type : Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth 24-bit
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan Size Platen: Up to Letter, Feeder: Up to Legal
- Duplex Scan Yes
- Compatibility TWAIN, WIA, ICA
- Output File Formats TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Compact PDF, Searchable PDF
- Scan Features Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Send Specifications
- Scan to Email Yes - TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Compact PDF, Searchable PDF
- Scan to SMB Yes - TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Compact PDF, Searchable PDF
Paper Handling Specifications:
- Standard Paper Source(s) 250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray, 16-43 lb. (bond, plain paper).
- Document Feeder 50-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder.
- Paper Output 100 sheets (face down).
- Media Sizes Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement.
- Media Types Plain, Color, Recycled, Heavy, Bond, Label, Envelope.
- Envelope Capacity 1 (Multipurpose Tray).
- Envelope Types Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5.
Connectivity and Software Specifications:
- Standard Interface(s) USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (Network), 802.11 b/g/n Wireless7, Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- WiFi Access Mode Infrastructure Mode, WPS Easy Set Up.
- WiFi Authentication Methods WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES) WPS Easy Setup Support Methods Push-button mode, PIN code mode.
- Network Functions Print, PC Fax, Scan, Send.
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI IE 7.0 or higher, Safari 3.2.1 or higher.
- Print Protocols LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6), IPP, IPPS.
- TCP/IP Set of Application Services Bonjour(mDNS),DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, Auto IP (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Network Management Protocols SNMPv1/SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6), HTTP/HTTPS, SNTP.
- OS Compatibility Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Vista,Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2003, 2003 R2, Mac OS10.6.8.
- Cable Included Power Cord, Phone Cable (USB not included).
- Bundled Software Printer driver, Fax driver, Scanner driver, MF Scan Utility, Address Book Tool.
- Power Consumption Under Power Consumption update to: 120V: Approx: Operation: 480. W, Standby: 5.6 W, Energy Saver: 1.2 W (USB), 1.3 W (wired), 2 W (wireless).
- 230V: Approx: Operation: 490 W, Standby: 5.7 W, Energy Saver: 1.3 W (USB), 1.4 W (wired), 2.1 W (wireless).
- Typical Energy Consumption 120V: 0.9kWh, 230V: 0.8kWh
- Dimensions 15.4"(W) x 14.9"(D) x 14.2"(H).
- (39.11 cm x 37.8 cm x 36.06 cm).
- Unit Weight (without/with cartridge) 28.9 lbs. w/o cartridge, 30.3 lbs. w/ cartridge.
- Package Weight 37.5 lbs.
- Cartridge Type Cartridge 137 (Yields approximately 2,400 pages), Single Cartridge System Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard.
- LCD Display Tiltable, Touch LCD.
- Duty Cycle Up to 15,000 pages per month, RMPV (Recommended Monthly Print Volume): 750 - 3,000 pages.
- Security IP/MAC addresss filtering, IEEE802.1x, SNMPv3, HTTPS/IPPS.
- Languages English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean